Posted by Allison McMillan on Friday, June 01, 2007
I helped to clean out a storage room at church this week that was full of old flower arrangements. I poached these red ranunculus (???ranunculii, ranunculuses???) and greenery from the trash, and reworked them to make a new arrangement for my dining room table, which I was sorely needing!! I think it turned out rather well for someone with no experience at this sort of thing!!
I'm Allison and I am a wife, a mom, and a pastor's wife. I'm trying to add a touch of lovely to my everyday life with decorating, fashion, my family, God's presence or all of the above.
- The Hand of The Surgeon
- Honor Your Husband, Part 2
- A Lonely Life
- Holland v. Italy
- The 30 Day Honor Your Husband Challenge
- A Great Woman of God, Part 2
- A Great Woman of God
- Musing on the Master
- Special Needs Moms
- Brainwashing Exposed!!!
- Somebody Stop Me!
- Five for Friday #5: Wow!
- Five for Friday #4: A BBQ for God!
- Five for Friday #3: Summer Breakfast
- Five for Friday #2: Just like my mamma
- Five for Friday #1: Look Ma, All Hands!
- ▼ June (16)